Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Is There A 12 Step Program For This?

Hello, my name is Andrea and I'm an addict.

I'm addicted to really trashy TV. Nap time = trashy judge shows around here. I heart Judge Toler, ya'll. I think Judge Joe Brown may be going senile, and at the very least hates his job. I think Judge Judy is rude...and I love her for it. I seriously wonder where on earth they get the people that are on these shows!?!

Right now, I mean right-this-minute I'm watching my newest fix.... Toddlers And Tiaras. Ohmygosh. Do not get me wrong -- I was in pagents as a child, and two of my sisters in law were in pagents all the way through high school. But if you haven't watched this travesty of human social interaction and child rearing....oh, you are missing out. Last week a child started out her dance routine wearing a coat and then took it off to reveal her little bra-and-pants combo. Um, that's called stripping, folks. She was something like seven years old. Future Strippers Of America, here we come.

The commercial is off...gotta go feed my habit. Goodnight!!

No comments: