Sunday, April 19, 2009

Saturday Happiness

Tonight has been a happy evening. I got all kinds of things done today, which is pretty amazing considering the fact that I overslept by several hours this morning. Then I headed out for a hair cut, lunch with Mom, grocery shopping and a few errands. I was only home a few minutes and still cooling down from being in an un-air conditioned car when Brian arrived home. The windows were up, kids were playing on the playground, and before we knew it we were knocked out asleep. We napped for a bit and then showered and headed to dinner. After a fantastic dinner at our favorite Mexican place, we're back home and hanging out. Brian's off tomorrow, so we're planning a laid-back Sunday. I love the fact that we could spend all day together and still be happy. I hope you all had a great Saturday, too!

No comments: