Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Love Those Thursday Nights

I do. I love Thursdays. I love it for Earl, and The Office. I even like 30 Rock. I can tolerate Kath & Kim. But I dearly love ER. I will miss it when it's gone.

Brian and I watch
entirely too much TV. I blame it on the fact that so many of our really cool, really memorable, shared childhood memories involve TV or cartoons. Granted, he only had 1 channel and my parents didn't let me totally rot my brain, but we both remember scheduling our Friday nights around The Dukes of Hazzard. Usually, however, we're both doing something computer-related while the TV's on, or I'm reading during commercials (or during particularly boring episodes of something Hitler-related on the History channel). Or I'm crochetting or working on stuff for my shop. However, on Thursday nights, we watch. Sure, I still read during commercials and Brian still browses about 30,000,000 bulletin boards. But from 8-11, here we are. I'd like to feel bad about that, but I don't. I do, however, feel horrible that ER is ending; what are we going to do for entertainment after 30 Rock?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm just glad that Matt and I aren't the only ones watching TV and reading/on the interweb at the same time :)