Saturday, August 9, 2008

Not dead

Contrary to popular belief, I am not dead. I wanted to make sure that my beloved readers know that. After Little Bro and Sweet's wedding, all has fallen into disrepair around here -- namely me!! I'll be sure to post soon about grilling yummy dinners, fun times and honeymoon adventures (LB and SL's honeymoon, not mine), YaYa Princess' bachelorette party (with pictures!), and how much I truly hate being hopped up on hormones. But for now, I'm dying of the plague, and can't even think straight. I'm on the couch, hurting all over. Have pity on me....
*sniffle sneeze hack cough sniffle sneeze*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude-do you have this cold where you lost your voice and havea weird cough and sinsus but not really a stuffy nose?? Cause I got it too. uuuggh