Monday, March 22, 2010

Still Kickin'

Hey, ya'll. We are still alive, I promise. I'm just currently suffering from a bad case of the Too-Much-To-Do-And-Not-Enough-Energys. My appointment with the guru last week went well, but I needed to do a repeat progesterone test today just to be sure that my ovulation was...wait for it...robust! Bear in mind that any doctor's appointment around here involves orchestrating Brian's schedule and the feeding and nap schedules of 5-6 kiddos. Yeah, I love to do that once a month, much less twice in a week. But it's worth it, right? Can I have a nap now?

I missed Thank God...It's Friday last week, I know. I'm occasionally a slacker like that, you may have noticed. Sometimes we don't have anything huge going on, and sometimes life is so crazy that it's Saturday morning before I realize that Friday is gone. Anyway, do me a favor and pray for Big P on Thursday. He's supposed to have his tonsils and adenoids out. Hopefully he'll feel better, speak more clearly, and snore a lot less once it's all done.

I hope to not be such a slacker this week. For some reason I can't just can't seem to drag it off the couch these days. Yesterday getting up and getting ready, going to church, having lunch with Brian, and grocery shopping (by 2 PM!) wore me out and necessitated an hour nap...and two hours of sitting around time.... If anyone sees my Get Up and Go, please send it home!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

so did you get today's results yet?

Andrea said...

Not yet. Our clinic is an hour away, so for a simple progesterone retest they just send a request for lab work to our local hospital. I have to wait for them to get the results, fax them to my clinic, and then the nurse from my clinic to leave me a message on the patient messaging thing. I probably won't hear anything until tomorrow. I'm not terribly worried -- this dosage of Clomid has worked very well in the past, and last month. So I have faith that it will be fine this month, too. Thanks for asking!!