Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rainy Wednesdays Make Me Tired

How on earth is it already a third of the way through November?! I'm not ready for Thanksgiving or Christmas or any of this stuff. Things around here continue to be a little hectic, but hopefully it will slow down soon. Brian's hours at work are picking up to a ridiculous degree, so I'll have abundant time at home alone to accomplish stuff. Yay...not really. I'd rather have him home.

There's a lot going on right now, but I haven't really had time to mention it on here. Here's kind of a bullet list....

Happy Birthday to Little Bro. He's technically 26, but he said 25 was so good he plans on repeating it. So he's 25+1 today! I have been incredibly blessed in the brother department, and I couldn't ask for better.

One of my day care children's grandmothers fell Sunday night and sustained a traumatic brain injury. I can't imagine what their family is going through!!

Stellan had major surgery this week and God was there in full force, of course, deserving all the praise. I'm sure there's a lot more to be done yet, but I know Yaya Princess and I were ecstatic over the outcome!

I'm making felt play food for my day care kids. It's so much fun I can't hardly stand it!

I'm geeky excited about a designer handbag bingo this weekend. Nothing like free purses for a good cause.

Someone needs to come clean and organize my house for me ASAP. I'm accepting applications now....

Have I mentioned how much this rainy Wednesday is making me want to veg out?! What motivates you to get off your duff on days like this?

No comments: