Friday, August 14, 2009

Thank God....It's Friday!!

I know it's late. I've been chained to the sewing machine for the past two nights and am trying to get things done. So, with like 30 seconds left to Friday...

Thank God....It's Friday (or Saturday)!

Praises

I thank God immensely today that every day is new and fresh and that we can start over. And that I can do it again tomorrow since I'm gonna need it.

Thank God my husband is very similar in this respect....

We're thankful that business is picking up around here and by next week I'll be thatmuchcloser to making the amount of money I'm supposed to each week. Whew! What a long year it's been!

Thank the good Lord for naps. That's all I have to say about that.

Requests

Please keep Annette in your prayers.

Mama and her friend, Coe, are travelling this weekend. Please keep these crazy ladies in your prayers.

Ditto YaYa Princess, who is travelling to see lil' ol' me!!!

I think I'm forgetting something, but I'm not sure what it is.

Ya'll have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Allison said...

considering I screamed "I'm gonna TT myself" (as it pertains to laughing) a good 4 times I'd say the night was success, just in a different way :)