Saturday, May 16, 2009

Surprise Weekend Post!

Hey, look! I'm posting on a Saturday! Be amazed, people!

I'm interrupting your weekend for an important reason. In a comment on this blog, MadHat76asked for prayers for her husband. I do add your comments to our prayer list, just for the record. I don't usually follow up with a post because I hope that everyone who reads Thank God...It's Friday! will check out the comments and pray for their fellow readers. According to Google Analytics we're starting to get a pretty nice little following around here, so let's be communal, 'k? 

Anyhoo, pray for Ted. You can get the whole story on MadHat76's blog, and follow along there. I can't imagine how scared he is right now, but I know he's in good hands. MadHat happens to be one of my oldest, dearest friends (not oldest, per se, but one I've known a very, very long time) and she's not only brilliant but also medically competent. Pray for them both, please.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Saturday night....

No comments: