Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's Thursday Already?

As promised, I did manage to feel better today.  A lot better, actually.  Isn't it funny how you don't realize how bad you feel until you start to feel better? 
It was a good thing I felt better, too, because the guys installing our new cable were here at 9:30. This was after I overslept and ran down to work in my pajamas with no shower.  They left around.....4 PM.  Seriously.  It took forever to get both the cable and the internet to work  at all, much less correctly.  Luckily, I felt better, remember?
I did manage to get dinner fixed tonight, had a brief shopping trip with the hubby when he got home, and am now enjoying Thursday night TV with same hubby. Maybe tomorrow I'll tackle all the laundry and cleaning that I haven't done all week.  But hey, I feel better!

No comments: