Thursday, April 23, 2009

Better Baileys Blogging

I think maybe the alliteration that is all over some of my favorite blogs has finally gone to my head.  Add to that the fact that I have always loved alliteration, and you have the title for today's post.

I'm trying my best to be a better blogger.  I'm trying to be entertaining, enlightening, inspiring, and most of all:  consistent.  I'm seriously trying to post daily, or close to it.  However, in case you hadn't noticed, I have a job!  Two of them.  Two jobs and and two online shops, actually. So I'm a bit busy most days.  What with the kids, the diapers, the lunching, the salve-making, card-stamping, and keeping a house looking halfway decent.  Then someone posted about scheduling their posts. What?!!?  We can do that?!?  Why, yes, we can.  
So was this post written today, Thursday?  Or last night while watching cartoons?  You be the judge.....

1 comment:

MadHat76 said...

Hmm.....*scratches head*

I didn't know you could do that! I, however, never know what I'm going to blog until I sit my fanny down in front of the good ol' keyboard. heh heh heh :)