Monday, June 2, 2008

Pretty good weekend!

Well, it's Monday. And strangely, it's going pretty well! The weekend was good, and even a bit relaxing. I learned how to play Bunco with Virginia Friday night, which was entertaining. I didn't win any money, but we did decide that we need to start our own Bunco group. A less girly, more serious group. Who's interested?!

Saturday I ran around, spending gift cards and accomplishing lots of stuff. I also finalized some plans to start selling some goods that I've been working on. Mostly cleaning supplies, salves, and some herbal stuff. You can check it out at baileysbasics.blogspot.com for more information.

Sunday The Bum and I ran around some more, getting groceries and supplies. We are officially not allowed to shop together anymore, as it resulted in a doubled grocery bill and a box of brownies, not to mention supplies for making strawberry freezer jelly. Like I wasn't busy enough already!

The garden is popping up all over the place, and it looks like I'm going to have zucchini flowers soon, so maybe zucchini will follow! I have the camera batteries all charged up so I'll try to snap some pictures to post later. The beans are looking great, but the strawberries leave something to be desired so far. I'm hoping they're getting enough water, but I'm not positive.

Well, that about sums it up for our Monday on the old homestead. I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

agoodwitchtoo said...

Funny... Mike said I needed to go shopping with you more often. It's not often that I drag home a gi-normous carton of brownies. But then again it's not often I find a gi-normous carton of brownies for dirt cheap :) Best part is I didn't have to bake them!!

(Your godson sends many thanks you as well!)