Friday, January 8, 2010

Thank God....It's Friday!!

Wow, this week was fast!! That in and of itself is a huge praise in my book. All too often we wish our lives away, hurrying the days along. I need to stop doing that, I know. But working a full week when you've gotten very, very used to three day weeks is hard! So I'm ready for a weekend and about 16 hours of sleep, spread over two days. Hellooooo, Friday!

Thank God...It's Friday

Praises
  • The gossip on Facebook says that Aunt Margie is doing well.
  • I got to meet Baby P yesterday, and he's just as sweet as you'd imagine a week old bundle to be.
  • I finally got to talk to a nurse at our fertility clinic, and we don't have to do anything special to start trying to conceive again. Just take the Provera and start on the Clomid, and we're back in the swing of things. Let's hope that's a one-time deal and then we can get on with the actual baby part!
  • I think we both had mostly good weeks at work. Huge praise there.
  • I'm doing a decent job at maintaining my...not New Year's resolution per se, but rather my....conviction about how I want things to be? My attitude adjustment has stuck, with a few realignments here and there.

Requests
  • The good news about starting to try again means lots and lots of drugs. Provera makes me tired and cranky. Clomid makes me just plain evil. I will be trying really extra super hard not to let this happen. I could use some prayers in that department.
  • Still praying for a new job for Brian.
  • In case you hadn't noticed, it's seriously cold outside. It's currently 18 degrees here, with a wind chill of 9 degrees. Imagine being homeless in this weather. Pray for the people that are, and do what you can to fix the problem.
Have a great weekend and stay warm!

No comments: