Friday, July 3, 2009

Thank God....It's Friday!!

This week, I'm just flat-out thanking the Lord for getting us to Friday. Seriously.

Thank God...It's Friday

Praises

Thank God my bug-eaten foot is feeling better. I had a major reaction to some manner of bug bite this week, as did Mama, two of my aunts, and one cousin. It was horrible, painful itchiness and in my case major swelling and heat, like with an infection. Now I'm just down to itching, which is actually a blessing considering how it's felt all week.

I have a new baby in care who is the sweetest little girl in the world. She's easy as pie, which is a great relief from the last few babies I've had.

Brian is rested and feeling better. He went to work this morning, so I'm praying all goes well. He's making some changes in the way he functions on a day-to-day basis, too, which is good.

Thank God I don't live in Iran or Honduras. That's all I need to say about that.

Requests

Please pray for Brian as he returns to work and tries to find a new job.

Please pray for everyone who is travelling this weekend, including Little Bro and Sweet Lizzy.

Please pray for MadHat76's husband who had surgery yesterday and is scheduled for more surgery in the next week.

Please pray for VA and her family for reasons both they and the Lord know.

Ya'll have a great Fourth of July weekend!



No comments: