Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Official Outcome

Originally posted to Livejournal on March 4, 2007 at 6:31 PM

Well, it's official. I have a diagnosis for this nastiness. Side effects. No baby. One early period ensues. Which does answer some questions. Poses a few more, though. I have a lot to think about. No big decisions will be made before our previous TTC-deadline of June. If I get pregnant before that, so be it; God's will. If not, then we jump on the TTC bandwagon. Until then, I'll keep monitoring my body and trying to figure out what the hell it's doing.

Meanwhile, in addition to the Evil Red Witch, I get to have a cold. Fabulous. I sneezed all evening last evening, felt all nasty before bed and then couldn't possibly sleep last night. Woke up this morning feeling like death warmed up. Theoretically this evening I need to get my house cleaned and the laundry finished. I deeply want a nap. So, peppermint tea spiked with honey will have to do for incentive to stay awake, while providing a bit of space to breathe :)

In addition to my general lack of sleep last night, my darling hubby got called back to work at 5:00 AM. What!? I mean, seriously. Apparently the motion sensor had gone off, and as second on the call list hubby had to go in. The girl who lives closer didn't answer her phone. Probably asleep. Go figure. So at 5:30 he dashes off to the store to reactivate the alarm and then crawls back into bed to put his cold feet on me. I had been asleep for roughly an hour when the call came, and slept the 25 minutes he was gone. If I got any more sleep than that is anyone's guess. Luckily hubby could sleep until around 11 this AM before working a 12 hour shift. I hate the Unnamed Moderate-Sized Electronics Retail Empire. Sucks.

But you have to love kitty snuggles!!! Belle is all curled up on me. I'm going to go enjoy this! In response to Sealgair's post with adorable pictures of her cats, I'll eventually put some here of ours. Tiny has doubled in size lately, so I need some recent ones. She's almost caught up to both her ears, and to Merle. :) Off to drink copious amounts of peppermint and snuggle my kitties.

No comments: